TICKETS AND ADMISSION
YOUR DUBCENTRAL TICKET
- Your Dubcentral Ticket may be in the form of paper, mobile/barcode, wristband or chip, or other formats that becomes available on the market.
- Only persons holding a valid Dubcentral Ticket will be admitted to the Event. You must retain this ticket on your person at all times during the event.
- Please carefully check your Dubcentral Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- Your Dubcentral Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the ticket.
- Dubcentral tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and those of the authorised ticket agents from whom you purchased your ticket and except where an authorised ticket exchange or resale facility is offered. See Dubcentral Refunds and Cancellation policy below.
- Price and availability information about Dubcentral Events is subject to change without notice. Tickets are sold subject to the organisers right to alter or vary the published Event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets other than pursuant to Dubcentral Refunds and Cancellation policy below. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on the Ticket.
- You may be required to show Photo ID when purchasing tickets in person at the ticket selling outlets.
- Ownership of a Dubcentral Ticket does not give any rights on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the trademarks or logos appearing on the Ticket or used in connection with the event.
DUBCENTRAL TICKET RESALE
- Dubcentral Tickets are personal, revocable, and non-transferable licences and shall at all times remain the property of Dubcentral or the Organiser and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Resale, or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised ticket agent is grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised tickets sellers of Dubcentral include websites www.partyforthepeople.org.uk and www.i-want-tickets.com or shop outlets Dubcentral Organisers will appoint its own authorised ticket agents on an event by event basis. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised ticket agent or ticketing partner, particularily on the secondary ticketing market, please contact our Dubcentral Customer Service Department via WEBMASTER. Please be aware that auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites such as Gumtree are not authorised tickets agents.
- Neither Dubcentral nor any Dubcentral Organisers or appointed ticketsellers for Dubcentral events will take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources including, without limitation ticket touts. Any such tickets will be rendered void and Dubcentral shall be entitled to refuse entry to, or eject any person from, a Venue whom we reasonably believe to have purchased tickets from any unauthorised source person.
- Dubcentral reserve the right to cancel any Ticket booking which we reasonably believe to be made with a view to resell such Tickets or where the ticket has been purchased using fraudulent means, such as Credit Card fraud.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. These restrictions will be notified to you by Dubcentral or our appointed Ticket agents and on our website before you make your booking. Dubcentral reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice to you of such cancellation.
DUBCENTRAL AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Dubcentral events have the age restriction of 18 and over.
- You may be required to show Photo ID when entering a Dubcentral Event to validate your age.
- Some Dubcentral events such as festivals, community events, and fayres may permit young persons under the age of 15 years if accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the person who purchases the Tickets to check that s/he and persons on whose behalf s/he purchases tickets comply with such age restrictions before purchasing Tickets for themselves or on behalf of others. You may be asked to provide proof of identity and age upon request for any person in your party whom we reasonably believe does not meet the minimum age requirement for an event. If you are unable to provide this proof of identification the member of your party who we believe to be under the minimum age requirement may not be allowed entry into the Dubcentral Event.
DUBCENTRAL ENTRY TO EVENTS
- You must produce a valid Dubcentral Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your Dubcentral Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the Venue.
- To ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission without compensation or refund.
- Searching persons is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other customers. We will conduct security searches of persons clothing, bags and other items which we reasonably determine at our discretion on entry and exit and reserve the right to disallow within the Venue items which may be illegal or which, in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to the Event, or other patrons (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes), which artists performing at the Event or their management have asked us to prohibit or are otherwise prohibited pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, food and beverages (other than as required on a proven medical grounds).
- Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution.
- All items left with stewards before entry into the Venue are left at your own risk.
- Animals, with exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in Dubcentral Events. Customers attending Dubcentral Events with assistance dogs are requested to contact Dubcentral in advance for further information via WEBMASTER.
THE DUBCENTRAL EVENT
- There will be no re-admission once you have left Dubcentral Events Venue, unless in limited circumstances at the sole discretion of the organisers.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Should you experience any problems while in the Venue please contact the nearest Dubcentral organiser or steward so that every reasonable effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event as complaints are very difficult to resolve after the Dubcentral Event.
- Dubcentral Venues are no smoking premises.
- WARNING – prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Flashing lights may be used during a performance.
- Please leave the venue quietly with consideration for our neighbors.
- You may be ejected from a Dubcentral Event or may not be permitted into a Venue and will be asked to surrender any Tickets you may hold if, you and your behavior or any item you are carrying poses a health and safety risk; affects the enjoyment of other patrons; affects the running of the Dubcentral Event; may cause damage to or interfere with the property of Dubcentral organisers and the Venue; is unacceptable; is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; is in breach of the law; is in breach of the rules and regulations of the Venue (these include entering backstage or prohibited areas, standing in seats or walkways, climbing on the building, throwing any objects or substances onto the stage or into the crowd or at another customer, smoking); may lead to a breach of any licensing conditions; and/or you refuse to leave a prohibited item with our staff or to be searched.
- CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of customers. By purchasing a Dubcentral Ticket and attending the Event you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio, and/or audiovisual recording (footage), the copyright of which shall be owned by us the Dubcentral. You further agree that any such footage may be exploited by Dubcentral in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world including use in commercial distribution or use for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVD’s without any payment or compensation.
- The use of camera, video and/or sound recording equipment by you is prohibited and such items may not be permitted into the venue except with our express written consent.
- All advertised times are subject to change. It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure are able to stay until the close of the Event should you wish if the event overruns. Dubcentral will not be responsible to make any refunds for any loss of enjoyment as a result of an event not running to the precise advertised times.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- No food or beverages are permitted to be brought into any Dubcentral Events by you (save in limited circumstances on medical grounds). A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase within Dubcentral Events and Venues we use.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you further alcoholic beverages.
- Official Merchandise is only available via our Dubcentral Website, or at our Dubcentral Events via the Official Merchandise stall. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods for which we accept no responsibility.
- You are not permitted to sell or offer for sale or distribute any items whilst at or in the environs of a Dubcentral Event including, merchandise, tickets, food, beverages, cigarettes or smoking materials.
- You shall not bring into any Dubcentral event any display or distribute any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
To the extent permitted by law, personal information provided by you when you purchase your Dubcentral Tickets may be used reasonably connected with the operations of the Event: providing you with details of forthcoming connected events, offers and services; providing you with updates as to the latest concessions or information concerning competitions and other promotional activity. Dubcentral will not disclose your personal information other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions without your prior consent. By purchasing a Ticket or Tickets you consent to Dubcentral to the use of your personal information in this way stated above. You will be given the opportunity not to subscribe to future marketing communications from us when you receive future communications from Dubcentral. If you have any queries about this please contact us via WEBMASTER.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- Dubcentral reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised event, where the alterations are not material.
- In the event of a cancellation or postponement or material alteration of a Dubcentral Event you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised ticket agent from whom you purchased a ticket.
- In order to claim your refund please refers to the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which you purchased your ticket for details on how to claim a refund. The point of sale may not make a refund if you fail to follow the instructions provided within the notified timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the tickets.
- It is your responsibility to check that an event has not been cancelled or rescheduled. Information in such matters will be made by Dubcentral as soon as reasonably practicable on the Dubcentral website: www.dubcentral.org.uk. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately prior to an Event.
- Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
- Under no circumstances will Refunds will not be made at the Box Office of any Dubcentral Event on the day of the event or if the Event has commenced.